Muqbar.com is a website specially created for people who love to read. We have niches such as technology, health, home decor, and lifestyle. Our writers continuously update on different articles for our readers. We also have a special category for people who want to write a guest post. We always welcome writers and freelancers who want to write for us. Writing for us will be beneficial for you too. Not only it will improve traffic on your site but also improve your position. So, what are you waiting for? Submit the form below:
Or fill the form below:
Even if you are just a beginner at writing, a content creator or a blogger, writing for various publications have certain advantages. Some of them are explained below:
By guest blogging, you can improve and build your own online portfolio. You can add writings of various niches and on different platforms. The more guest posts that you contribute in, your portfolio increases which will act as a CV to represent your skill.
Whenever you share your article on another website, it redirects all the users onto your website and in the end, onto your social media. You can mention all your profiles in the article and link it so that people can connect with you.
The best way to be a better writer is to write as much you want. The more you write and practice your skill you will be improved more. Not only that, with each piece you will get a certain level of experience which will benefit you a lot.
When your article link appears on another website and people click it, they will be directed on your page. In this way, more users will land on your website. As a result, the traffic of your website will improve drastically and will benefit you.
When you have a public portfolio in the form of guest posts, it gives anyone the access to read it. It gives an opportunity to many editors and employers out there who might like your work and appreciate it.
Now that you have decided to write a guest post, you must know the actionable tips to make your piece stand out from the rest. Sure, you might think writing such a piece will be easy. And so, it really is if you follow the following tips:
2. Do not write on topics that happened in the past. When you write on recent scenes and viral content, it allows your readers to engage and connect more with you.
3. Use attention-grabbing title and content. The title should not be straightforward. Add elements which will make the reader curious and want to open the link and find out. The content inside should also be worthy to read and engaging. Your readers should feel like they want to read everything.
4. The tone and attitude of the conversation matter a lot. People do not prefer rigid writers. They see vulnerability and they will connect to it. So, open up and be warm so that you can connect with people more.
5. When you write a technology related article, you might need to add some numerical data and statistics. Make sure and double check that everything is authentic.
6. Do not copy style, format, and content from any other author. Do not plagiarise and come up with honest and original concepts.
7. Use keywords to your benefit. The more relevant keywords you add, the more it will come up in the search engine results.
8. Spend time on formatting. Usually, we keep it to the last hours and sometimes even skip it. If the font size is irregular and not properly aligned, it will draw the attention out. Avoid lengthy paragraphs and start new.
9. Support your article with videos and pictures where needed. However, do not overload it with just images or it will become difficult to focus on any text or data.
10. Properly proof-read your article before you submit it. It should not have any grammatical or spelling errors. Use grammarly.com to check it. Also, check for plagiarism and make sure it is 0%. Do final proofreading or ask someone else to do so.
On Muqbar.com, we welcome article writers and content creator to select any niche and write your heart out. We have 4 options mainly, Health, home decor, technology, and lifestyle. We prefer original articles with good quality, and relevant images. Before you Write for us, here are a few things to know: